Orthopaedic Back Surgery in Mission Hills, Tarzana, West Hills, and Westlake Village
The spine is a highly complex and critical component of the human body, protecting the spinal cord while offering strength, structure, and flexibility. The spine’s ability to provide support and mobility simultaneously makes it more susceptible to injury.
Since spine injuries can affect virtually any body part, there is a wide range of conditions and injuries encompassed by spine pain, thereby causing a wide range of symptoms. From scoliosis and stenosis to sciatica and herniated discs, spine pain can be the result of a serious condition.
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms of spine pain, it’s important to seek treatment as soon as possible before your spine injury or condition worsens.
- Sharp pain in the lower back
- A popping noise or feeling in the back after straining or heavy lifting
- Numbness, tingling, or cramping in one or both legs
- Weakness in a specific area of the leg or arm
- Loss of balance when walking
At Center For Orthopaedic Specialists, we understand that pain in the back can make everyday activities difficult. Our Spine specialist, Dr. Andrew Rah understands that proper diagnosis is paramount in determining the most effective treatment plan for your individual condition.
Frequently Treated Problems
- Arthritic Disorders
- Failed Back Surgery
- Nerve Compression
- Spinal Instability
- Cervical and Lumbar Disc Herniations
- Non Surgical Treatment
- Anterior Cervical Decompression and Fusion
- Cervical and Lumbar Disc Replacement Surgery
- Fusion for Cervical, Thoracic, and Lumbar Trauma
- Lateral Inter body Fusion
- Lumbar Laminectomy
- Posterior Cervical Fusion
- Posterior Foraminotomy and Discectomy
- Posterior Lumbar Decompression and Fusion
- Lumbar Micro Discectomy